Monday, September 27, 2010

No more Penny Dreadful

Angry and sad about this - I'm not going to go into great detail or make personal attacks, but I will be removing all traces of the 'Last of the Kjett' chapbook from my websites and bio. All I will say is that I suffered the same fate that, apparently, many writers' who get involved with Penny Dreadful/Ghostwriter Publications have suffered and continue to suffer. I can fight my own battles just fine but when paying members of the public get shafted supporting me, that's it.
If you were one of the unfortunate, please contact me immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, crying shame. Lot of potential, totally wasted. I advise anyone getting involved with a publisher to do some research. GoogleBing is your friend. Doing such with this guy turns up some real gems!

    ReplyDelete